|Google's HQ in Mountain View|
|Facebook has taken over the old Sun-Microsystems Campus|
- Mobile usage is growing and many dealership websites lack in their mobile capability.
- The ability to research online is shortening the shopping window. 81% of consumers purchase within 3 months.
- Customers utilize video in the early shopping stages to decide which vehicle to select.
- Customers who “like” your dealership on Facebook typically have a higher level of trust with your store and brand.
- % of Consumers utilizing dealership websites is increasing. Website usage peaks within 30 days from purchase.